A plan of care is something that describes in an easy accessible way the services and support being provided, and should be put together and agreed with the person through the process of care planning and review.
We design our services based upon our comprehensive assessment, which is conducted at the commencement of any new service users time with us and is reassessed on a periodic basis. The plan has the following aims:
- A record of needs, actions, and responsibilities.
- A tool for managing risk
- A plan which can be used and understood by service users/patients, families and carers and other agencies, as well as colleagues.
- Something that service users feel they have played an integral role in formulating.
- Based on a thorough assessment of need.
- A multi-professional, multi-agency endeavour; co-ordinated by the most appropriate person, such as a Care Co-ordinator.
- Produced in the most appropriate forum.
- Shared effectively with those who are part of it, the written record of a plan of action negotiated with the person to meet their health and social needs.
All our staff are experienced and well trained. We undertake person specific training, but in general, all our staff complete the following:
- First aid
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Fire Safety
- Moving and positioning passport
- Autism awareness
- Epilepsy awareness
- Buccal administration
- RESPECT and Breakaway
- Medication Administration
- DoLS and Mental Capacity
- Safeguarding of Vulnerable Adults
- Dementia and Learning Disability
- Infection Control
- Diabetes Awareness
- Principles of Using a Wheelchair
All our staff are encouraged to commence QCF II or III, as soon as they start their employment with the Clocktower and at least 80% of our staff have got this qualification or are working towards it. We also ensure that our staff do bespoke training if there is a requirement.
Work For Us
We are always looking to recruit new care staff and welcome new applicants.
Applicants should have the following attributes:
- Experience in the field of care.
- Clean criminal record.
- Enthusiasm for working as part of a team.
- Willing to undertake training and work towards qualifications.
- Driving licence desirable.
Please use the from below to upload your CV and someone will be in touch in due course.